Tuesday, October 27, 2009

THIS STINKS!


Heidi Montag is launching her own perfume. The 'Hills' star - whose 2008 clothing line Heidiwood was deemed a flop - has signed a deal to create a new perfume and is collaborating with the Home Shopping Network to create a 'feminine fragrance'. One of Heidi's friends said: 'Heidi has always wanted to do her own fragrance. This is another one of her dreams come true. She lives a charmed life.' Heidi is the latest in a long line of celebrities to launch their own fragrance. Kylie Minogue, Jennifer Lopez, Shania Twain, David and Victoria Beckham, Sarah Jessica Parker, Celine Dion, Halle Berry and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen all have their own scent. It was recently revealed Beyonce Knowles is to create her own perfume after signing a $20 million deal with fragrance company Coty to create an 'alluring and sophisticated' scent that sums up her personality. She said: 'For me, fragrance reflects a woman's attitude and unique sense of style. While I love various perfumes, I haven't found a scent that truly personifies me as a woman. 'Working with Coty, I was able to turn my ideal fragrance into a reality by creating an alluring and sophisticated fragrance - one that's reflective of my inner power.'

(Source: KIIS FM, MSN)

No comments:

Post a Comment