Friday, October 30, 2009

RAVISHING REESE!


She has it all – a successful Hollywood career, famous boyfriend and beautiful kids – but when it comes down to it, Reese Witherspoon says she thinks of herself as a single mom making it through the day.

"It isn't anything I chose in life, it just sort of happened that way," the Walk the Line Oscar winner, 33, said at Tuesday's Avon Foundation for Women charity event at New York's Cipriani 42nd Street, where she was the honorary co-chair. "We all just do the best we can. We're all just people trying to get through life however we can ... I'm thrilled to be any sort of inspiration to anyone!"

Most inspiring is that the foundation she works with raises millions for women with breast cancer and victims of domestic violence.

"I just wanted a scent memory of my childhood in Tennessee growing up," she says. "A lot of it is white flowers and gardenias and things that I grew up in the backyard loving. Things that I smelled on my mother and my grandmother that really inspired a feeling of being back home."

Reese Witherspoon was in Times Square earlier this week to promote the launch of her fragrance In Bloom, in partnership with Avon. To introduce In Bloom to both consumers and Avon Representatives, Avon and Witherspoon took over Times Square in a multi-tiered event.

The launch included consumer sweepstakes to win the fragrance, autographed by Witherspoon and an In Bloom experience for consumers inside Times Square Studios, where they were able to shop with Avon Representatives.

"The fragrance is sensual, romantic, and alluring," said Witherspoon. "It is truly indicative of where I am in my life today - I'm feeling very strong and independent, and so happy."
The fragrance is also available as a limited edition Parfum that features a mix of blooming flowers. It is housed in a special gift box, featuring a bottle charm of Reese's monogram.

The In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Fragrance Collection includes Eau de Parfum, Limited Edition Parfum, Body Mist, Body Lotion and Shower Gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment