Below are 5 outfit options, all of them when paired under a fitted blazer come to together beautifully, so go ahead and experiment! These looks can flatter any age range. Fashion is meant to be fun, so if you are brave enough, I challenge you to try all 5 options, your friends will wonder where you had the funds to get 5 new outfits, but it will be our lil secret that you just needed a stylist's help and your own confidence to rock a whole new you!
1. THE SEX KITTEN. Take a note from actress Amanda Bynes, pair a blazer over a sexy dress to make any outfit a lil more polished and adds just the right amount of sophistication. Don't be afraid to try an animal print or a silky chiffon sundress. Blazers definitely help to transition from winter to spring. Think date night or red carpet, because you will definitely have heads turning. If you have gorgeous gams like Ms. Bynes, try going high fashion, by rockin' ankle booties with this look. Young Hollywood has embraced this trend with open arms and it has suited them quite well. Celebs who love this look: Amanda Bynes, Jennifer Aniston, and Heather Locklear
2. GEO-METRY GODDESS. Try a bold print or geometric pattern over black opaque tights. The contrast is pure genius. Keep the accessories in a pewter shade, keys being: large shades, textured belt, and flat suede boots. The dark colored tights give the illusion of length and a knee-high boot draws the eyes down to the floor. The cardigan keeps the femininity and by adding the blazer, creates the perfect symmetry of structure! Celebs who love this look: Drew Barrymore, Ashley Tisdale, and Jessica Alba
3. ROCK 'N ROLLER. Inside every good girl is an inner bad girl, this outfit lets you expose that Joan Jett, Pat Benetar that is dying to be unleashed! The best part of this look--- its sooo simple and chic that you have these items in your closet!! Black cami/tank, lighter denim (even a faded grey works) To vamp up this vixen-look, add patent leather kitten heels if you are to shopping on Robertson, but if you have a date at the House of Blues later, opt for a sensational studded stiletto. The blazer need not be boring ladies, try a leather blazer that is fitted to your sexy shape! Add some pizazz with a fun handbag.
Celebs who love this look: Duffy, Rachel Bilson, and Miley Cyrus
4. UPTOWN GIRL. What happens when you take your favorite blue tunic and your favorite dark skinny jeans and pair it with a blazer? You get the new uptown girl. East or west-- this can work for you! Turn up the color in the tunic- try primary colors-- red, yellow, and blue! Spice up the look by incorporating a key trend in
'09- FRINGE. The fringe should always be subtle and in an accessory, so why not a fringed handbag? To bring an urban flavor, add a beanie cap for those chilly spring days shopping in SoHo or running errands in the Village. Keep the boot basic to tie the look together. Celebs who love this look: Kate Beckinsale, Leona Lewis, Audrina Patridge
5. DELIGHTFUL DARLING. Sweet meets chic. Basic t-shirt,
comfy cardigan, your favorite jean, plus a tailored blazer equals delightful darling. Its great for day to day, from office to play date. Even mommy's need a re-charge in their wardrobe and this playful ensemble is a perfect combination. Remember, accessories can make or break an outfit. Sometimes you can base a whole outfit on just the floral headband or colored sweater. It's about being creative, this outfit can even be Boho with the right scarf and statement jewelry--- big colorful beads or a few strainds of thin gold chains. Celebs that love this look: Katherine Heigl, Reese Witherspoon, and Taylor Swift