Hey guys, check out these 10 Fashion Trends that will have you hot this summer!
1. You Must "Zip it". With the fluctuation of the climate from winter to spring, a zip-up is an essential layer to every man's ensemble. And a twill jacket is a simple solution! The thin fabric will keep warm on those chilly nights. Turn up the heat in your spring wardrobe with style!
2. Plaid, Plaid Boy! Get over your Catholic or private school days, this is more about the surf influence than Sunday school. Plaid shorts are a must-have staple this spring/summer and are great for the surfer dude or the preppy prepster!
3. Graphic Novel. Freedom of speech is not only a right but an expression of individuality. So, speak your mind on your favorite tee. Whether you are preaching "Peace & Love" or supporting your favorite band, just express yourself!
4. C.E.O. stands for Cute. Executive. Officer of Style. This spring your wardrobe is Boardroom Bound! First order of business: Must Have Classic & Tailored pieces that are timeless---fitted suit, great dress shirts, and bold ties! These items will have you in control of your closet and take you beyond 9 to 5!
5. Check mate! Keep cool and play it smart in checkered prints and gingham. Make a wise move and go for brighter colors. This classic pattern is versatile enough to rock under a suit or with your favorite jeans!
6. Grey's Anatomy. Enhance your denim palette with shades of grey! This season blue denim is out. Dark forces have taken over the jean world and are slowly fading your favorite denim into ranges of greys and even white!
7. Stay Neutral. Play it cool, calm, and collected by staying neutral. When in doubt or fear of color, this is the best remedy. Linens and textures, and accessories- oh my! From apparel to accessories-- GO BEIGE!
8. Sneaker Appeal. Step in spring in style with a comfy sneaker. Make a prim and proper outfit ultra hip with a funky tennis shoe. Even a white suit can have a whole new personality with the right kicks!
9. The Aviator. Retro shades are back in a big way! Classic brands, such as, Ray-Ban brought back the wayfarer in '08, and have done it again with the aviator. Steal a fashion trend from a pilot in '09. Round, square, and wrap arounds, all of the shapes are sooo fly!
10. Easy Strider. Slip into Spring/Summer fashion with a loafer. Dressed up or dressed down, these look perfect with a suit or a pair of cargos! Keep the neutral palette in mind for this trend because it will go with everything with ease!