1. GO DIRTY. That is in reference to your hair. Dirty hair is the best to style and it holds product better. Oily and greasy hair can be taken care of with dry shampoo. But if you want heads turning, leave it dirty.
2. RELAX. Might sound like something that would be an obvious, right? Doing yoga even a week leading up to a big event will keep your energy balanced and relaxed. The night before the red carpet event avoid alcohol at all costs, because the next morning you will be flushed and swollen. Try herbal tea and get to bed early!
3. FUEL IS GOOD. All of our favorite celebrities look thin, yet so full of energy, that is because even they eat before the show. It doesn't mean you need to have a 4 course brunch, but eating a regular, substantial breakfast and healthy snack will keep your blood sugar leveled and keep you from fainting.
4. GOT IT. FLAUNT IT. Know your best assets! Only select dresses that flatter your shape and your best asset. This is not the time to experiment with a mermaid-style gown. Also, if you are in a silhouette that makes you look sexy, you will feel sexy too.
6. H2-OH YEA. Avoid any beverage that has sodium! WATER! WATER! WATER! Hydrate yourself for the long hours ahead. And under the hot California sun and bright lights, you will need it to avoid perspiring all over your designer duds.
7. ANGLES ARE EVERYTHING. Practice makes perfect and it also makes the perfect photos. Take time in front of the mirror in your dress and find your best angles. Celebrities are very aware of what angles make them look longer, leaner, and just oh so fabulous!
- BLINK. False eyelashes not only enhance your amazing eyes, but they make your eyes pop!
- BOOBS. "Sticky boobs" or "cutlets" are easy to apply and can give you the illusion of cleavage and even bump you up a bra size. Celebrities who aren't ready to make the under-the-knife commitment, opt for these enhancements that are reusable.
- BULGE. Were the holidays not nice to your waistline? That is ok, even Eva Longoria rocks Spanx and Taraji P. Henson proudly showed hers at last years award show. This body briefer can make you one size smaller and the best reason to wear it, is that it slims and smooths your silhouette in all the right places.
- BODY (Hair). Clip-in extensions are a Hollywood secret that every celeb is accustom too. It added volume and length. Ever wonder how your favorite screen siren can be photographed with her new bob hair cut and then show up the next night with below-the-shoulder tresses? It's all smoke and mirrors baby! The clip-in extensions are real hair that can be curled, straightened, and styled just like your regular hair and are virtually impossible to discover.