Sunday, February 7, 2010
FIVE LESSONS IN SEXY
Here are 5 Lessons in Sexy
1. If it sparkles, you shine. Remember the song, "Diamonds are a girl's best friend"? Well, all that glitters is gold, my friend. They instantly bring glitz to your body. Here's a tip to keep in mind: Go for fitted, not loose when it comes to sequins. Keep accessories to a minimum when your dress is practically jewelry in itself.
2. Long legs are never out of style. The shorter the hem on the skirt or dress, the longer the legs! Try adding a gorgeous heel to the mix and you instantly get supermodel elevation. Simple and chic is never out of style, opt for a V-neck tee, rolled up the sleeves, and a bold necklace to tie it all together.
3. Zip it, good! Zippers are everywhere, therefore, if it zips, it's HOT. Zippers give a sense of youthfulness and playfulness without being childish. Zippers are not being hidden anymore. From heels to jackets, . . .zip to the store to get a piece!
4. Give them the cold shoulder. Everyone's got sexy shoulders, so show them off! And notice that whether its a jumpsuit or asymmetrical dress, cinching the waist with a bold belt will make this ensemble fierce. Another trend is bold shoulders: try sequin shoulder pads to add some pizazz to a basic outfit.
5. Skin is in. Just a hint is all you need. A tiny sliver, no larger than a slice of pizza. Peek-a-boo cutouts are so on trend, yet glamorous at the same time. Whether it's sheer or geometric cutouts, show a glimpse of what you are most comfortable in, your skin!