- True Religion "Joey", in a dark wash. The embellished pocket helps give fullness and lift. Retails at $260. TrueReligionJeans.com
- Hudson "SuperModel" boot cut jeans in Scorpio wash because they have a slight spandex in the fabric, to slim the thigh, hips, and waist. Retails at $180. Nordstrom.com
- Joe's "Honey" bootcut in Gigi wash perfects a feminine silhouette. Retails at $145. Available at Macy's.
If you are not ready to splurge on True Religion, Hudson, and Joe's jeans, try these 2 less expensive options for recession-savvy fashionistas, trying to not only pinch a penny in their cheeks, but their pocketbook too:
- Levi 522 boot cut jeans are amazing for the women on a budget. They will definitely lift and tone your tush just like the expensive designer jeans above, but are more affordable. Retails at $69. Available at Levi.com.
- Miss Me jean, dark wash, 6 pocket boot cut hugs the thigh and widens slightly at the knee giving a sleek polished, and put together look for any occasion. Retails at $88. Available at MissMe.com.
Simple rules for obtaining the terrific tush:
- Pockets. The position of the pockets is so important. Also, the embroidered and flap pockets on the back of the jeans is essential when highlighting your assets. My favorite are the Hudson jeans.
- Cut the bum in half. The hem of your shirt should be long enough to rest right at the center (horizontally) cutting the bum in half, this will round out your bottom.
- Added Umpf. Hollywood always has a little secret and I discovered these little pair of perfect panties at a gifting suite last year- Bootypoppanties.com. They are a comfy lil boy short panty that come in a variety shades of girly colors and have padding sewn right into them that will give you the bodacious booty that would make Giselle jealous. These panties are a favorite of Ashley Tisdale, Kelly Ripa, and Anna Faris.
Avoid bigger pockets, loose baggy jeans, and just say no to the low rise jeans! These are fashion no-no's for women looking to plump up their lady lumps!